Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good Morning, after all...

I remember the 1st time I head Collective Soul...a video channel, playing "December" and Ed's voice, how it just had such a powerful, unique, intonation, and I was hooked. Its been "love" ever since.

I have never been a musically talented person, but music is my life. I have said so many times that if I could be lyrical, it would be the words Ed writes. Their music makes me feel as if they know how I am feeling at any given time, it uplifts me, it encourages me and gives me joy like no other musician or band can or ever will. Anyone who knows me, knows that Collective Soul is a part of my life.

I have always wanted them to know what their music does to my "soul", how they have gotten me through so many hard times, how many happy times, and most importantly the the thrill of seeing them live, it revives me and reminds me of how fortunate I am to be their fan. Such hard workers to give so much, for us, their fans. I feel we are an exclusive alliance, we are the luckiest of all, because we know the beauty that is Collective Soul.

Anyone reading this can be as lucky as the rest of us devoted fans by following the band (and they follow you back on Twitter) ... http://www.twitter.com/collective_soul , or learn about these incredible musicians http://www.collectivesoul.com/news/ , and to have an experience like no other see them live!! http://www.collectivesoul.com/live You will be thanking me for the introduction, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment